Subhash Chandra Foundation
The ‘Essel family’ truly believes that what comes from the people must go back to them.
Subhash Chandra Foundation
A man of deep gratitude, Shri Subhash ji has strong faith in the ideology of Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam – the world is one family. He through his many philanthropic contributions and community work has demonstrated that goodness can be obtained by channelizing resources for the right causes to benefit those in need. He has invested in propagating human values and empowering people from all walks of life through several social impact and development initiatives.
Through the creation of the Subhash Chandra Foundation, Shri Subhash ji is now focused on creating & delivering a larger platform with greater impact by offering to the less privileged and the misfortunate, opportunities to fight social and economic inequality thereby giving them the tools to redefine their fortune. The objective of the foundation is to help create and support models across sectors spanning from the mainstream to the niche sectors that provide for an equitable and sustainable society. The deep social consciousness that comes out of a liberal highly successful entrepreneurial group - the Essel family is using its CSR as well as philanthropic resources committed by Shri Subhash ji through Subhash Chandra Foundation by contributing towards building the capacity of the nation in various frontiers. Our key focus areas include programs on integrated rural development, entrepreneurship, empowerment and early childhood education. Other areas that continue to get immense support through the foundation include preventive healthcare, gender equality, environment and technology-led innovation projects focused on social impact.
The foundation’s approach is to support programs & institutions focused on developing, enabling and empowering society; through grantmaking, direct intervention and collaboration with sector entities and subject matter experts.
For more details, please visit us at www.subhashchandra.com|www.subhashchandrafoundation.org
TALEEM (Transnational Alternate Learning for Emancipation and Empowerment through Multimedia) RESEARCH FOUNDATION
TALEEM (Transnational Alternate Learning for Emancipation and Empowerment through Multimedia) RESEARCH FOUNDATION TALEEM Research Foundation was set up by Shri. Subhash Chandra as a literary, scientific and charitable society and trust in May 1996.
It is an initiative of the Essel Group to channelize part of its creative and financial resources to address issues of national concern.
The mission of TALEEM is to provide access and opportunities for world-class research and education both in residential, distance and open mode learning leading to employment and income generation, to promote and conduct research and training. It is one of India's pioneer and leading healthcare, media and opinion poll research institutions.
It is one of India's pioneer and leading healthcare, media and opinion poll research institutions.
- It is a social initiative to provide food and education infrastructure to underprivileged girl students of aided and unaided schools of Gorai-Manori-Uttan region in Mumbai.
- It was a small effort which started off with just 40 girls from below the poverty line families living in the vicinity of Marve-Malawani. Presently, the project caters to 125 girls.
- Furthermore, it also supports the children with free bus passes for their daily commuting.
EKAL VIDYALAYA FOUNDATION OF INDIA
- A movement involved in the integrated & holistic development of rural & tribal India.
- It is a charitable trust that initiates, supports and runs one teacher schools providing support education through 51,000 Ekal Vidyalayas spread across tribal areas of the country.
- The project currently supports more than 1.4 Mn tribal children.
ESSEL INFRAPROJECTS LTD. EMPLOYEE CONTRIBUTIONS
- We distribute books to underprivileged children on a regular basis in various circles.
- Our people spend quality time with the elderly and help to spread joy in their lives.
- We organize blood donation camps on regular basis.
- We also conduct free medical camps to address overall healthcare issues, actively.
- Through our tree plantation drives, we strive to create greener surroundings.
- We convert Municipal solid waste into energy, thus producing renewable energy at low cost and keeping the surroundings clean
- It is an initiative wherein we celebrate Diwali with deaf, mute and differently abled people across cities.